Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hair...

So I'm dying my hair tomorrow then getting it cut...and I don't know how to get it cut! I still want it long so I don't think I have many options... I hate making decisions about how to get my hair cut! I also would like to look older (everyone thinks I'm only like 17...but I'm 21) and I know with short hair I look older but I've been working so hard to grow it out! I'm still growing it out from November 06 when I chopped 12 inches off... So that's why I still want it long. So if anyone is reading this I am open to suggestions...you have until 4:00pm tomorrow! I'll post a picture of course with the finished product. Hopefully I get some ideas!
That's about all I have to say today except I've decided if the computers aren't breaking on me I end up getting hurt - I got cut once last week and I got cut again today. Cashiering is rough :P

1 comment:

Mallorie said...

I had the same dilema last time i cut my hair. I chopped it short (well at least to me it was short) around Christmas and I wanted to grow my hair out again so i just had them dye it, cut my bangs back in, and lots of layers to make it look longer. I love layers, they make my hair have so much more depth!