Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life

Well, I'm a college graduate now so that's good!! But its definitely not fun being unemployed and running out of money! I can't decide if I would rather not get interviews at all or if I would keep things the way they are with me getting a good amount of interviews but never getting a job. I hate getting my hopes up!

When it comes to boys I think I'm pretty apathetic lately. Sure I'd like to be dating someone but lots has been going on in the boy department so right now I could care less who is interested in me. There's a boy that's been pursuing me but I think I've decided I only liked the idea of dating someone and didn't really like him enough to date him. We'll see. There is a boy that once showed interest in me who kinda started showing it again and I would love for him to give me a chance -- he is one boy I am definitely not apathetic about haha. I can't seem to get over him...and I really like how I feel when I'm with him. Unfortunately I don't think he feels the same -- I think he just liked my attention. But you never know, I can always hope...

I have a Twitter account and I seem to be much better at that than blogging but its kind of boring posting on there when I have no followers like I do on here haha. Oh well, at least I'm following some people so I can read their tweets.

1 comment:

FitNotQuitJess said...

I don't tweet but I blog and FB (you know that) ... you can always come be my live in nanny, pay would be food! :-)