Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Awful

I'm awful at blogging...I've said this many times. I'm also terrible at writing in my journal. I'll be good for a week or two and then stop. But I need to be better! I need to at least blog, or write in my journal...or both! So I'm going to work on the blog for now. I'm crazy busy with my new job but it doesn't take that long to type an update right? My new job: I'm an agent for a life insurance company so I work crazy hours and my only day off is Sunday! It can be stressful but I like not being tied down to an office and being pretty much my own boss. And when you sell its GOOD money :)

I'm going to Colorado this weekend for my cousin's wedding! I haven't seen her since I was maybe 10? I honestly have no idea...but I'm really excited! Also I've never been to CO so that'll be fun! Tonight I may go stargazing with a friend...not sure what we're gonna do yet but we'll figure it out and it'll be fun regardless! Anyway...I have tons to do today for work so I better get on it!

1 comment:

FitNotQuitJess said...

I blog as my journal, because I'm terrible at writing in my journal.

YAY for Colorado!