Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In Honor of Valentine's Day

It isn't Valentine's Day yet...but I thought I'd do a post in honor of it anyway. In a recent addition of Schooled Magazine there were some facts about smooching! So I thought I'd share them :) My comments will be italicized and in purple.

* Not only is kissing good for your relationship, but also it's good for you health! Locking lips can boost your immune system, relieve stress, and even slow the aging process! Maybe that's why I look so young...and I have definitely used it as a stress reliever!

* A one minute kiss works off 26 calories.

* Before marrying, American men will kiss approximately 24 women while women will lock lips with 17.5 men. First of all, .5 men huh? Weird... Second of all...no comment ;)


* Kissing reduces tooth decay because the extra saliva generated by lip-lock cleans your teeth. Maybe that's why I have less cavities than I used to...haha


Yay for kissing! So beneficial :D

1 comment:

FitNotQuitJess said...

Interesting...good to know.