Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Poems

I was going through some old blogs on myspace and found some old poems I wrote so I thought I'd share.

Be You

Lost in a pool of reflection I struggle to fight rejection
I just want to fit in with the crowd Of myself I want to be proud
Then the wheels in my head start to turn An important lesson I am about to learn
There’s only one of me Me is not such a bad thing to be
Anyone who disagrees with this notion Needs a shot of love potion
They need to love themselves and others After all, aren’t we all sisters and brothers?
So get a clue, And don’t be afraid to be you




Stupid Boys

Boys
are stupid
Yes they are
There's no more cupid
He's gone afar
Boys ruin all
Whether they're short, fat, or tall

1 comment:

FitNotQuitJess said...

Love your "Boys are Stupid" one. Someday you'll find one that's not AS stupid as the rest.

(There is no such thing as a completely stupid-free boy.)