Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh, Monday

Aren't Mondays great? Not really haha. They aren't my favorite. But today wasn't too bad. I woke up, got some things organized. Then I decided to go to the doctor after all since my head has still been hurting on and off since the concert (on the 25th) when I got elbowed in the head. He's pretty sure I got a mild concussion. Unfortunately there isn't really anything to do other than take it easy. It takes usually a month to heal. So the next few weeks will be interesting. Then I went to work. I learned a lot and I'm really excited to start meeting with policy owners! They are way easier to book on the phone and it should be easier to make money too. I booked a lot more appointments than normal so that's good. Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day for sure! Oh yeah! I forgot to mention how the wedding went. First off, I really like Colorado! I didn't get to see much of it but I liked what I saw and I think I could live there :) The wedding went well and Emily looked beautiful! It was really nice to get to see family again -- especially the cousins I haven't seen in FOREVER! But, now I'm gonna probably get ready for bed... Night!

No comments: