Saturday, October 9, 2010

Time Flies

Well, time flies when you're having fun! Or...when you're working alllllll the time. Or...most of the time haha. I was supposed to go to Delta for work today but because I didn't have many appointments I rescheduled them and was supposed to use today for booking for next week. But it ended up just being a me day. I really meant to get some work done but the only thing I got done was watching some training videos. Instead, I went to the temple! Its been far too long and I've missed it! Then as I said I watched some training videos...boring but helpful. After that I got some groceries, made sloppy joes and watched BYUs homecoming football game! Thank goodness we won! We've sucked this year... The game should have been better than it was but regardless, we won. After that I went to get tickets to see Toy Story 3 in the dollar theater with some friends and since traffic was so bad I just walked around Shopko until it was time to meet up with my friends at the theater. Man I love that movie! And now here we are! I feel bad about not getting any work done but I really needed to go to the temple and it was nice to just relax for once! I think I'd probably have a breakdown otherwise. Well, I'm gonna head to bed soon -- church is so early! Night

1 comment:

FitNotQuitJess said...

I made sloppy joes yesterday too!