Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lame

I'm terrible at writing in my journal and I'm terrible at blogging...but I'm going to try to stop being lame and get my act together! Now that I have a baby I need to stop telling myself that I'll remember everything. Chances are I won't! I want to be able to tell Jade stories about when she was born and when she was growing up. It makes more sense to write things down as soon as they happen, I don't know why it's so hard for me to do it. I mean...I can hardly remember anything about the day before I went into labor now...all I remember is I had a doctor's appointment and Lisa came over with Landon and Claire and I laughed a lot (I'm pretty sure I felt my first real contraction while laughing -- I remember it hurt really bad but I couldn't stop laughing haha). Anywho...I don't have much time to write now but I'll try to get back on soon and start sharing stories and feelings. Adios!



1 comment:

FitNotQuitJess said...

I'd say it's been awhile! Blogging really is fun and a great way to document those "growing up" years!