Monday, March 25, 2013

Jazz

I love the Jazz, even when they suck. I can't help but love them. There aren't any thugs on their team like on all the others. Anyway, the reason I'm writing about the Jazz today is because in one week Briana and I will be attending a Jazz game in the Coke suite!! Briana is a finalist in the sleepover contest (you can win a sleepover for you and 9 friends, dinner and a movie, breakfast, watch the Jazz practice, then get another free Jazz game) so we get to go to a game where they will then pick the winner at half time. I'm SO EXCITED!! I really really really really hope she wins! How fun would that be?! I'm positive we'd meet the whole team and that would be freakin awesome! So you should all start praying that she wins so we can have a center court sleepover :)

Here's me, Briana, and Darcy with Gordon Hayward last year!


1 comment:

Kathy said...

What's the actual night you will be there to find out if she wins?
Good luck!