Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I haven't quit yet!

I know it's been a few days but I haven't given up on blogging yet! I've just been busy and haven't had much to say anyway. Rick's family all got together for Easter weekend and that kept us busy. Jade is getting more active each day and I love it! I love that she can entertain herself for good chunks of time and now that she's getting enough to eat she's napping a lot :) She's finally getting the hang of rolling over but she usually screams the whole time, silly girl. Every now and then she sits up on her own too! I'm excited for her 4 month appointment on Monday so I can see how much she really has grown! This weekend is General Conference which is always exciting. It will be interesting with a baby -- she's so distracting haha. Oh, and the Jazz game with Briana was really fun!! She lost though :( It was completely chance how they picked the winner. They each picked a number and then one by one they would eliminate a number. She got a year's supply of coke products though! I told her she's in charge of drinks for every party haha.

Also, if anyone can find cute baby shorts for sale let me know! Jade gets so hot but I don't always want her just in a onesie -- I don't mind just onesies but little outfits are so much cuter! I looked at walmart the last time I was there and they only have shorts in toddler sizes :( I'm also looking for a bumbo for a decent price...it doesn't matter what color, they sell cute covers now!


That's all for today, I'll try to write more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I get the bumbo tomorrow :) I also got 2 short outfits for her...one from sweet pea & then I found another cute one at wal mart.
It is fun when they can entertain themselves for periods of time but then they also start to get more mobile which means you can't leave them alone for long!
I'm excited to see how much she's grown too.